Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Next project?

Dianne's Blanket Of Love will be finished within the next few days! I have been promised a camera on Saturday, so pictures will be posted, and more (and better!) product pictures will be put up.

Starting next week I will be gearing up for a few things:
-The Mobile Market on the Square, where I hope to be able to set up shop on a regular basis!
-The Pink Hat Brigade - Hats for Susan G Komen walkers.

I am looking for a big project to do between now and October, and I want your suggestions! Comment here. Winning idea gets a prize, to be determined.

2 comments:

  1. We could coordinate a LOCAL Homespun Helpers group...even if it's just a few of us...to meet in Mobile (or even online) and take on local needs such as USA Children's, Penelope House, etc! It is something that HH talked about a while back and I wasn't able to take on the project myself, but I did make a flier for the group. It's available for download on the HH Yahoo group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. - Penelope House is in need of towels and washcloths regularly, and always welcome baby/kid items and linens.

    ReplyDelete